Tinypass is a simple, flexible tool that allows web publishers to manage access to their premium content without changing their site’s existing structure.
Our flexible platform can be used to monetize your digital content in a way that makes sense for your site and your audience. Charge for access to one piece of content or an entire section, set prices as low as two-cents, and easily adjust your approach based on audience response.
You can deploy TinyPass in one of two ways: either you can use one of our existing plug-ins for popular CMS platforms (WordPress or Drupal are currently available), or you can use our API to integrate TinyPass into another existing system.
Our flexible API can be used in various ways to control access to your content and accept payments. Setting up each Tinypass application is quick and easy. Simply specify your pricing and access parameters, and the Tinypass API generates a short set of code that can be easily be added to your site.
Once you’ve done that, Tinypass takes over; monitoring access, processing payments, and reporting statistics and revenue to your Tinypass publisher account.
Tinypass can be used in dozens of different ways to build a monetization plan that’s right for your audience. The following approaches highlight some of our most powerful features:
- A La Carte Access and Bundles: Charge for an article, a video, an issue, an area of your site, a subscription, or a downloadable file.
- Time-based Access: Create hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly premium access passes.
- Multiple Price Options: Offer your users multiple price options for different access periods.
- Metered Browsing: Specify a certain amount of access that is allowed before visitors are prompted to pay.
- Custom Pricing: Or “pay what you want”. Let your users pay any price above a specified minimum price.
- Price Windowing: Move from pay to free (to charge for your newest content) or free to pay (to charge for archives) automatically.
- Upgrades/upsell: Charge for the high-definition version of your content, or for an ad-free version.
- Split Pay: Automatically handle splitting paid content revenue with contributors or affiliates.
- Recurring Billing: Allow recurring billing for 1 week or 1 month.
- Currencies: Display localized currencies to your customers