Tinypass is a simple, flexible tool that allows publishers to manage access to their premium content without changing their site’s existing structure.
Our flexible platform can be used to monetize your digital content in a way that makes sense for your site and your audience. Charge for access to one piece of content or an entire section, set prices as low as two-cents, and easily adjust your approach based on audience response.
Not a developer? Not a problem! Check out our Publisher Guide for a non-technical overview of getting Tinypass up and running on your site today.
You can deploy Tinypass in one of three ways:
- WordPress Plugin: If you're using WordPress, our WordPress plugin offers the ability to paywall posts directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- API for Developers: Dive into the API to unlock Tinypass's most powerful features.
The Tinypass API can be used in dozens of different ways to build a monetization plan that’s right for your audience. The following approaches highlight some of the most powerful features of our API:
- A La Carte Access and Bundles: Charge for an article, a video, an issue, an area of your site, a subscription, or a downloadable file.
- Time-based Access: Create hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly premium access passes.
- Multiple Price Options: Offer your users multiple price options for different access periods.
- Metered Browsing: Specify a certain amount of access that is allowed before visitors are prompted to pay.
- Custom Pricing: Or “pay what you want”. Let your users pay any price above a specified minimum price.
- Price Windowing: Move from pay to free (to charge for your newest content) or free to pay (to charge for archives) automatically.
- Upgrades/upsell: Charge for the high-definition version of your content, or for an ad-free version.
- Split Pay: Automatically handle splitting paid content revenue with contributors or affiliates.
- Recurring Billing: Allow recurring billing for 1 week or 1 month.
- Currencies: Display localized currencies to your customers
Get started today!